Friday, February 6, 2015

Welcome!

     Hi my name is Gabriella. I am 14 years old and a freshman at WRHS. During the fall I play varsity soccer; my position is right defense. As of now I am playing JV and Varsity basketball; I play forward. And in the spring I am going to play softball; I play first base. My favorite thing to do during my free time is to take picture with my Nikon d3200. My dream colleges are University of Miami, Florida State,Florida Atlantic University, and University of Georgia.
    I want to major in medical and become a pathologist. My favorite subjects are Biology and Italian. My least favorite subject is algebra. And I cannot wait to learn more in web 2.0!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck in basketball and softball. Hope you get into Florida State University

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool, I like taking pictures in my free time too! Click here to know more about the University of Miami :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Here is a link to Mr. Porfido's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite subject is Biology too! University of Georgia seems like a good college for your major.

    ReplyDelete